Sunday, July 25, 2010

This Day in History: July 25th

Greetings from Sydney!

Today's an important day for a few special people back home, so I thought I would note them here:
  • Hollis Dunlop, still doing good Smith Fellowship work in Nicaragua, turns 20 today!
  • Rob Sica and Rob Murphy leave for St. Gertrude's Parish in Cincinnati, OH today to enter the novitiate for the Dominican Province of St. Joseph along with 19 other fine young men, so please keep them in your prayers!
  • And, last but not least, Erik Gravel turns 21 today. Watch out, world.
I've had an exciting last few days, which I will write about soon, but for now I must head to bed because tomorrow morning I start my volunteering at the Sydney chaplaincy as Australian university students begin their second semester!

No comments:

Post a Comment